Saturday 29 March 2014

Heather reacts to: Mr. Ando of the Woods

Hi! In this world, there are some things that are really weird, some things which origin cannot even be explained... Today, in this blog, you're going to see a VERY weird thing... I mean, a VERY weird thing... I'm talking about Mr. Ando of the Woods.

I can't even understand why Japanese people make so weird things as kissing doors or playing Yume Nikki (if you don't know what it is don't search it, save yourself), but this takes the cake. It can make you laugh a lot or it can scare you a lot. It's funny anyway (lol).

So, here it is, Mr. Ando of the Woods:


Well, if you've seen it by now, you sure won't be able to sleep at night anymore. Anyway, I want to make some comments about the video...

0:08 - That faces, what the heck?

0:44 - Oh. My. God. What the hell...? What. The. Hell! Stop that! Oh my god, stop that!

2:28 - Of course, a fish. Sure.

2:51 - No matter the circumstances, no matter the danger, THAT BEE WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT THE VIEWERS!

2:57 - Isn't that Hitler (lol)?

Well, hope that you enjoyed... Or, at least, that you didn't cry so much that got your country flooded.

No comments:

Post a Comment